Thursday, March 1, 2007

You've Come Along Way Baby!!!


Guess who is going to be a TEENAGER on Saturday??
I can't believe I'm going to have another teenager but at least this is the last one. :-)
Boy does time fly.






Bop was lucky enough to be one of the Kmart photo babies when she was three months old, I should have known then that she would be high maintenance!



In some ways I wish they could stay this small forever.



But at least I can hope she's outgrown growling at people that try to talk to her..... then again....maybe not....





Happy "13th" Birthday Bailey!!





3 comments:

mae said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! All that hair even then! By the way, I still growl at people! HA!

Vickie said...

Maybe that's who she gets it from????? We know its not from her momma cuz I'm so sweet!!! HA!

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute!
Jodie