This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
TOO CUTE!!! I just wish Brooke was looking at the camera too.
UM HELLO!! The rest of her FAMILY there with her...
if you notice... Brooke is putting the strings from her head piece in her mouth. she gagged on it and threw up all over her dress. we got a picture just a split second before she puked. needless to say the photo shoot was cut short!Jo
That is HILARIOUS!!!
Hey! That is awesome! I wish that I could have been there to make the castles too! We need to start planning the summer 08 trip!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! I just wish Brooke was looking at the camera too.
UM HELLO!! The rest of her FAMILY there with her...
if you notice... Brooke is putting the strings from her head piece in her mouth. she gagged on it and threw up all over her dress. we got a picture just a split second before she puked. needless to say the photo shoot was cut short!
Jo
That is HILARIOUS!!!
Hey! That is awesome! I wish that I could have been there to make the castles too! We need to start planning the summer 08 trip!!!
Post a Comment