Monday, May 21, 2007

2008?

Who here is ready to go to the beach? I am.... in fact... I am printing out my 2008 calendar right now and I'm looking at July! Is everyone on board? I'll tell you something - just to make you sweat.... I have already started working on my 2008 family talent show talent! Be afraid.... be very afraid!

15 comments:

Wallace said...

I said this post with an evil laugh!

Vickie said...

bring it on, bring it on....

Wallace said...

You will have to wait and see.........

Anonymous said...

you should be the one sweating.... I hear Jenny is cooking up something good! and YES, I am in this year!
Jo-D

Anonymous said...

one more thought... not about the beach... just wanted to give everyone a heads up about tomorrow!

Wallace said...

... it is going to take more than a spelling pterodactyl to win it this next time...

Wallace said...

And yes... that is how you spell it... ;)

Vickie said...

Just let it be known that people have been talking....planning...plotting....

Wallace said...

It is on! Anyone know if Dad is working on anything yet?

Anonymous said...

He's not giving away any secrets................ah.........

Anonymous said...

scary

Anonymous said...

I hear it's mom we need to be worried about!

Wallace said...

oh my.... don't tell me that!

Vickie said...

All I'm going to say is my coconut bra from 2 years ago is missing....I didnt THINK to ask Granny.....

Anonymous said...

or david.....