Thursday, May 24, 2007

34+1


I thought I would get a new baby doll for my birthday. By the looks of the hair on this doll, I think I need a new one!

10 comments:

Jodie said...

Just to avoid any confusion... it's 34 + 1 DAY not one year!

Vickie said...

uh huh then im 34 + 10 days....

Jodie said...

days? r u sure....

Vickie said...

Yes...what are you saying jo? LOL At least im not in AARP yet..like some of the others.

Wallace said...

It is just downhill to 35 now....

Wallace said...

Wow.... I can see both of your girls in this pic!

mae said...

AARP who mentioned the "A" word????? NEVER EVER will i be a member of the AARP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you be a member already? Did dad not send you an application form? you know you get discounts at capt'n D's.

Vickie said...

i agree i thought once you reach HER age...you were automatically enrolled...dont you even get a magazine?

Anonymous said...

Anyone got an update? anything fun going on?