Thursday, June 28, 2007

Idea....

Let's play a new game. Let's see who can come up with the best title for the picture below. Post your suggestion in the comments... and remember not to leave it as an 'Anonymous' post....

19 comments:

Wallace said...

Anyone have an idea?

mae said...

Whose tummy is flatter, mae's, sherry's or Pete? I'm going for the "Three bad trio"!

Vickie said...

Im not sure on the title, but anytime i see a picture of that side of the house it takes me back to when we all got stung by the wasps....pete and sherry especially!! and look how cute Jo was!!!

Vickie said...

I think now they would all be called "GANGSTA's!!"

mae said...

I won't tell you what I remember (especially on Friday night football nights), about the happenings on the side of that house!!!!

Wallace said...

Mae.... Too much info there....

Vickie..... "how cute Jo WAS"? I am going to tell....

Wallace said...

"Expecting a flood"

Wallace said...

Get it? All the high waters....

mae said...

W- too much info., please don't tell DAd!!!!! I have given the website to Carrie, Sherry has to see this pic of the Gangstas!!

Vickie said...

How about "The Enigma's"?
heeheee

Wallace said...

Mae.... I don't think that I will have to.....

Wallace said...

I think that I recognize some of the junk back in the shed.... is that stuff still around?

Wallace said...

Oh.... I got a good one....

how about:

"Back in the days when we were white"

Vickie said...

LOL You know it is!!!

Anonymous said...

"where's the parents?"

Wallace said...

Good question

mae said...

I don't know about the junk, but I think the tool shed is still around!!!!!

mae said...

Where are the parents, who said pete could have that "cig" in his mouth!!!!! He looks so big and bad

Anonymous said...

Well, bad at least