Friday, July 6, 2007

Where is the Birthday Girl?

Happy Birthday Vickie!!!!!




It is nice to know that you have always known how to pose for your picture!





7 comments:

Wallace said...

Hey vic? did you take the day off from work? I hope you had a great birthday!!!

mae said...

You and the sisters make quite a pair for photography! You and Sherry were so darling!!!!! Happy 30th!!!! Speaking of 30....???? we need to do some planning!!!

Vickie said...

OH MY!! Where did you get those pictures?? I still remember Sherry and I having those made!!! And the one with Mae, I look like a Sumo!!!

Wallace said...

Ha!


u do anything fun for your birthday?

Vickie said...

i was off on Thursday and Friday and i didnt do anything and it was wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

ok.... so i've been in the mountains for a week but.... those pictures are GREAT!.... speaking of 30...... where's wallace been celebrating his birthday ( a little early) this week????
Jodie

Anonymous said...

I know!