Thursday, August 16, 2007

No Fear....

He conquered his fear of flying... Now he is working on his fear of heights...




What will he conquer next...? Macaroni and Cheese?





I don't know about the rest of you... but I am really proud of Dad for flying all the way over here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOO FUNNY! I started laughing out loud! I do think you need to feed him some of that irish mac and cheese! Before we know it... he'll be taking mom to hawaii!
Jo

Vickie said...

OH MY!!!! Im glad we finally got him out there, I just hope we can get him back home..... That picture is hilarious!! oh the "golden dog" is doing fine except he does NOT like to keep his ponytail in, he has NOT pooped in my floor when we leave and he REALLY REALLY likes Gracie.....

Vickie said...

oh and he has NOT fallen or been pushed into the pool either....and he loves to sleep with Bailey, he has become her shadow

Anonymous said...

dad.... you better come home soon and reclaim your 'dog'.... sounds like he might join the shaw clan!

Vickie said...

Hey guys, i just heard from Mike and Mae is out of surgery and doing fine and hopes to go home in the morning!!!

Wallace said...

Thanks for the update on Mae! Please let us know what you hear tomorrow! Dad was also glad to hear the update on Sam... but he said that he does not believe you about the non-pooping.

They are having a great time... we love having them here!

Anonymous said...

we want to see more pictures
has he gone for a swim in the water yet?