Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Favorite "Vic Pic"


I'm posting this picture for Mae. Several weeks ago, Mae said that she needed a pic of Vic for her bulletin board at work. I love this picture. Look who also (somehow) made it into the shot!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love posting pics on the blog! This is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm not as good at this as I think. Does the pic look crooked?

Wallace said...

Woo Woo! Look'n good!!! (you too Vic!)

Wallace said...

Jen - a bit

mae said...

Vic/Da - I love this pic, and yes it is now on my bulletin board! I have quite a collage! Vickie you look gorgeous and Dad is so goooood loooooking!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I'm glad that you like the pic. I came across another pic the other day that I think you'll like, too. It is so funny! I can't wait to post this new one!

Vickie said...

LOL!! i will admit i was a tad afraid to see what picture it was :-) i think its hilarious that dad is in there too!!

Anonymous said...

Where's Jodie today?

Anonymous said...

Jodie is doing a Jeopardy Style Review Game of the Great Depression. : )
Jodie

Anonymous said...

a game to teach about the great depression? is that really appropriate?

Wallace said...

hey guys! drop over to my blog and see what i found in spain!