This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
PLEASE!
Why don't you update?
I would update....but I don't know how????? I have some good pics from my big reception I just did...
i could take a picture of a splintered toothpick in honor of Bailey swallowing one....
AND im glad that Wallace cleared up the polka-dotted sheep mystery on his blog....
Vickie - don't we have a pic of W we can post??? mae
I have a few good pics of W that I could post!
a hair-y pic?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
PLEASE!
Why don't you update?
I would update....but I don't know how????? I have some good pics from my big reception I just did...
i could take a picture of a splintered toothpick in honor of Bailey swallowing one....
AND im glad that Wallace cleared up the polka-dotted sheep mystery on his blog....
Vickie - don't we have a pic of W we can post??? mae
I have a few good pics of W that I could post!
a hair-y pic?
Post a Comment