Hmmm, no Pierces or Allison... guess we weren't very photogenic... Or everyone is jealous of skill Jake and I demonstrated for the cartwheel! *snicker*
hey pete-o.... you guys were the very first ones on here! It stayed on so long that it has moved to the archive! Go back to the pictures posted in July or look here: http://heyitsourfamily.blogspot.com/2008/07/family-pic-time.html
5 comments:
Who was the photographer on this set? Perfect! Sweetest picture yet!!!! mae
that would be jo!
awww those are good!
Hmmm, no Pierces or Allison... guess we weren't very photogenic... Or everyone is jealous of skill Jake and I demonstrated for the cartwheel! *snicker*
hey pete-o.... you guys were the very first ones on here! It stayed on so long that it has moved to the archive! Go back to the pictures posted in July or look here:
http://heyitsourfamily.blogspot.com/2008/07/family-pic-time.html
I even posted some of you guys on my website!
Post a Comment