Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny


Have you seen this one.....

8 comments:

Jodie said...

Next season's Dancing with the Stars.....
Funny

Anonymous said...

I did see this - funny! I got two emails yesterday about it...too funny...mae

Wallace said...

oh my.... anyone else out there just ready for this whole thing to be over already?

Anonymous said...

I am W! I've already voted! The next two weeks can't go fast enough......mae

Anonymous said...

Funny and weird!

Anonymous said...

i already commented once today but it got lost in the virtual black hole i guess... anyways.. mae, why did you already vote? and who thinks obama is going to win? this week is spirit week at school, i dressed like sarah palin today beehive up-do and all. If i am brave i'll take a picture and post it later....
Jodie

Wallace said...

oh yea! post a picture!

Anonymous said...

HELLO - I early voted because I work an hour away from my voting poll and did not want to wait and take a chance with long wait, during actual voting time... HELLO - that's what early voting is. I'm PRAYING obama doesn't win.... mae