Sister Vickie - you do know...nuns don't say ugly words, don't drink wine (except for communion) or tell questionable jokes....I don't think you can handle all that for one day! Hehehehe
Vickie, That is hilarious! Your pic has made my day! Your flip-up hair-do and mischievious smile...really puts the "sistah" in the phrase, "Sister Vickie".
To be honest... I thought that you were going to show up at work dressed as a beach bum. I was a little concerned because I wasn't sure how you were going to pull that one off.
and youve shown us how you think youre safe with the rope tied around your waist and how the secure the ladder is against the house that you have placed....
22 comments:
oh my! That is great!!!!
Hmmmm? A nun with red nailpolish and lipstick...they have lifted the restrictions! HA!!!
mae
LoL right Mae, maybe we should change the name of our polish to "I'm not really a nun..."
Sister Vickie - you do know...nuns don't say ugly words, don't drink wine (except for communion) or tell questionable jokes....I don't think you can handle all that for one day! Hehehehe
Who is that?
Vickie,
That is hilarious! Your pic has made my day! Your flip-up hair-do and mischievious smile...really puts the "sistah" in the phrase, "Sister Vickie".
You go, girl!
To be honest...
I thought that you were going to show up at work dressed as a beach bum. I was a little concerned because I wasn't sure how you were going to pull that one off.
Sister Vickie - was from Mae, sorry......I like the beach bum idea Jenny, when you're 51 and in a bathing suit....now that's scary!!!!
GOOD GRIEF......I never expected to have a PREACHER and a NUN in our family...I better be good. -Dad
dad, a preacher and a nun... you are too funny. Have you been on any roofs lately?
Jodie
lookin' good vickie!
Jodie
oh yeah this is for dad:
Luv u we all do, but you can give up all hope
That you are gonna talk one of us into holding your rope....
and youve shown us how you think youre safe with the rope tied around your waist
and how the secure the ladder is against the house that you have placed....
Its never going to happen, no way and no how
so give it up you must since granny knows now!
Wow! Impressive...and so true!
LOOOOOVE IT!
dad, we love you too, but stay off of the ROOF! Rope or no rope!
Jodie
It's too late. I have completed the task. With the preacher and the nun and a guardian angel, I am finished at last.
To all the helpers, thanks a lot. -Dad
Who really thinks dad wrote that last line?.......
I'm thinking it was Jerry....
Jodie
Dad - have you really looked at the Sister Vickie, red nail polish, lots of jewels and lipstick! Nun? I think not!
mae
yea... i agree... looks great... but this nun has a bit too much 'bling'!
Time to post those Halloween Pics! Oh and by the way, it was a great football weekend!!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!!!
I will guarantee that she will listen to any and all confessions.
Post a Comment