Sunday, October 19, 2008

"A Self Portrait" by MeMe Jones


If this doesn't make you smile...nothing will!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the artist uses strong, bold lines to give the eyes such definition. She has come so far...since the "Pen on Skin" work of art.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

who are the above posters

Dustin

Anonymous said...

Vickie - can you delete this junk????
mae

Anonymous said...

I'm working on it!

Anonymous said...

I deleted all of the crazy comments. We have enough crazy people in our fanily (leaving crazy comments)...we don't need any extra people jumping on our blog!

Anonymous said...

Meme - this looks just like you!!!!
Not as much fun as Pen on the Skin work!!! Aunt Mae

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen!!!!! You're right we're crazy enough on our own :)
mae

Wallace said...

wow! that is great!

Wallace said...

Dustin - I thought we were going to have an awesome world series....

oh well....

I guess that I will pull for your phillies

Anonymous said...

Hey Dust - are your vols ready for BAMA??????

Anonymous said...

Wallace I was pullin for Boston too. It would have been a great world series. But i see Phillies winning it in 6 games.

And I'm ready for any Vols game espically Bama

Dustin

Anonymous said...

vols? pitiful.......

Vickie said...

all i can say is we all know he had brain surgery for that can be the ONLY reason he goes for the vols....

Vickie said...

i also have to say that this is a GORGEOUS self portrait of MeMe and i knew right away who it was just from the look in her eyes :-)