I know I'm not the only one that has had a crazy week so far, but shoo!! The thing is I really don't understand why it's been so hectic. It also continued this morning with David locking his keys in his truck...so he had to call a locksmith...Any one else had any crazy things go on this week?Thursday, October 9, 2008
This has been a rough week....
I know I'm not the only one that has had a crazy week so far, but shoo!! The thing is I really don't understand why it's been so hectic. It also continued this morning with David locking his keys in his truck...so he had to call a locksmith...Any one else had any crazy things go on this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Mae, didnt you have a crazy cat story this week? :-)
YEA.... and update!!!!
our week has not been real 'crazy'.... just really long...
a crazy cat story?
I wasn't looking one morning when I let in Sampson the cat....who had a big rat in his mouth! Yes, he brought it in the house, and proceeded to play with it...(it was dead). I played the girl card and ran out to the bonus room...and mike followed, and kept asking me, "why did you let him in"? As if I intentionally did! I finally had to tell him to hush, and that HE had to go back into the den and deal with the situation! He was not too happy! Again, I played the girl card and just said, I just can't deal with it...you have to! He did, and the rat is gone. Now when I let in one of the cats, I make sure they are not bringing in a playmate!!!! Liz later said, "dad and you must have looked like two goofs"! I'm sure we did....
that is hilarious!!!
Yes, it's been a crazy week for me as well, along with the cat story...my company had an email from the Prez of the company (who is wealthy), who indicated that in light of the economy crisis, he wasn't worried and was not losing sleep, and that we shouldn't either. Well, I stewed about it a couple of days and then decided to respond to his email. I thanked him for his words of encouragement and then proceeded to tell him that my family, like most families are feeling the pinch of a lagging economy, due to increase in fuel costs, paying higher prices at the grocery store and a 20% increase in our utilities! I did however tell him I was thankful for my job....(I was trying to be postive), he responded with "thank you for your comments Mariana. The very next day...we get another email, telling us our health ins. premium was going up 20%!!! I carry the insurance...I've decided not to respond to this email....I need my job! Sorry for the lenghty blogs....next week should be better :) mae
Well our excitement here at work this week was a crazy homeless man out front claiming he was running for president and he wanted me to be secretary of defense...nice...we finally had to call the police on him when he wouldnt listen to me and just leave.....
THEN to continue this week...some of us were in our breakroom and these 2 guys got into a very heated argument about Obama vs McCain. It was so bad that we really thought they might come to blows. Well one said.. It's not over till the fat lady sings...so i stood up and started singing God Bless America...well the started laughing and it broke up the fight. :-)
Vickie Shaw - Secretary of Defense - sounds good...
Vickie - you are hysterical....mae
LOL im a little tired of dealing with foolish folks this week...
Vickie.... why do you have to deal with all the crazy people?
Im really not sure...but i always do.
Considering our family Vickie, you're probably pretty good at that!
By the way, I'm sneaking, I don't think our I.T. people know that the "time limit thing "is not working, so I can get on the blog all I want! mae
Crazy aunt mae!
HA! good one Jerry!
What can I say? I guess I'm just comfortable with crazies...
Wow! I hate that I missed all of the "crazy week" talk today. It sounds like Vic and Mae need a nice, long weekend!
The only crazy thing that has happened at the Jones house was...
Several nights ago, AK decided to sleep walk in the middle of the night. She went in the bathroom and got dressed in her clothes that I had laid out for her for the following day. Needless to say, she was "bonkers" when she woke up in her clothes. A few nights later, she took off her clothes (while asleep) and was "bonkers" when she woke up without her pjs on.
This sleep-walking thing is about to drive me crazy!
As if this week wasn't crazy enough...please say a prayer for our dear friends, the Jacksons. Mike has been friends with Mike Jackson since college..MJ found out yesterday, out of the blue...his job had been elminated - he had no idea! He just went through this a couple of years ago and it took him a year and half to find this job... He called Mike C., on his way home yesterday and was completed broken...on his way home to tell his wife. He and Lanna are raising their 10 year old grandaughter, and this news is devastating! He is 57 years old...mae
Jenny - I would be bonkers also, if I discovered I had "disrobed" during the night! Poor AK! mae
I have something that might make you all smile.... check out the next post... ;)
Post a Comment