Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is my "crapbook"!


Last night when I was quietly tucking MeMe into bed, she suddenly yelled, "Be careful! You just stepped on my crapbook!"


So I quickly said, "Excuse me? I stepped on your what?"


MeMe very sarcastically said, "You know...those things that you make...with pictures and words." And of course, her explanation ended with a "Duh!" expression.


I thought everyone would enjoy seeing MeMe's "crapbook"/scrapbook.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love four-year-old "language"...with a dose of preteen sarcasm?

Wallace said...

wow.... that is cool.... she is so creative!

Wallace said...

and full of attitude!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! If you look real hard, you might be able to make out a few "words"...
Don
Jo
Doo
Noz
Lov

Anonymous said...

Who knows...she might take after her Aunt Bickie...and turn into a writer.

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Call Mom when you have a chance. She can't reach you on the number that you gave her the other day.

Vickie said...

LOL she might just take after Aunt Bickie...after all she does sing about me! :-)

Wallace said...

hey jen - thanks... I will call her right now.

Anonymous said...

YES! PLEASE CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!

Wallace said...

ha! just did... thanks!

Did she miss me?

Anonymous said...

I have loved seeing Meme's crapbook, but...we need an update!!!! mae