Monday, November 3, 2008

Music Class




I take a Mom and Me Music Class with Brooke. She loves it and I do too! It's a lot of fun. I'm sure most of you have her her rendition of "HELLO EVERYBODY". Last week they could wear their costumes. Brooke was a bunny on Friday, but I thought she would be too hot at music, so she was a ballerina.

7 comments:

Wallace said...

well... hello everybody.... she sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

thanks
we can't wait to see you guys!
jodie

Vickie said...

too cute. i still catch myself singing Hello Everybody :-D

Anonymous said...

Cute ballerina! I love her "hello everybody" song!!!! mae

Anonymous said...

Hey Dustin - did you hear the news? Phil is gone, don't feel too sorry for him, he is making 6M just to be fired!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous yes I did hear watching the press conference right now.

Dustin

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Why is Brooke so reluctant to take the maracas? Guess she didn't feel like shakin' her boo-boo-tay-tay that day!