This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Funny! I love the exaggerated lip and tongue action that is going on. Only two-year-olds look that cute while making such a crazy face.
i have seen jo make that face many times!What are you saying?;)
That is hilarious!!! She works very hard for it you can tell.
I am working on teaching her to burp her ABC's! That'll be next!JODIE
oh my! I think that I speak for all of us when I say "please no"!
hey. i just uploaded a picture of lauren on my other site.
post one here too!Jodie
will try to... i am having a hard time getting on the net here... very slow.
where is mae?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Funny! I love the exaggerated lip and tongue action that is going on. Only two-year-olds look that cute while making such a crazy face.
i have seen jo make that face many times!
What are you saying?
;)
That is hilarious!!! She works very hard for it you can tell.
I am working on teaching her to burp her ABC's! That'll be next!
JODIE
I am working on teaching her to burp her ABC's! That'll be next!
JODIE
oh my! I think that I speak for all of us when I say "please no"!
hey. i just uploaded a picture of lauren on my other site.
post one here too!
Jodie
will try to... i am having a hard time getting on the net here... very slow.
where is mae?
Post a Comment