
The other night Bill was looking at some old pictures that belonged to his mom and dad. This is a picture of the Big Spring Well in downtown Huntsville. The date that his mom wrote on the picture reads 7-18-37. Jenny, he also found three pictures of Guntersville. Pretty neat!
4 comments:
mae, as i looked at more pics, she also had some from the Parthenon and lake city park in Nashville. The date was 1937.
JOdie
That is cool! did she take the pictures?
Jodie - this is so neat!!! I would like to see the pics of Nashville!!! That's funny it's 1937, I have a painting my maternal Grandmother painted, the first house she and my Grandad Zander lived in, in Birmingham!!!
On the back of the painting, she wrote in gold paint, "to CW, Merry Xmas 1937" - I just love that! It hangs in my living room mae
I would love to see the pictures of Guntersville, too!
Post a Comment