crazy! we'll se who's shouting 'war eagle' the saturday after Thanksgiving! i don't remember 'daylove'. somebody refresh my memory! p.s. I was working hard yesterday so i wasn't able to check the blog. Glad to see everyone else was hard at work! JODIE
LaureN - (this was all about Lauren wasn't it???), Lauren, you look precious even in your orange and blue! And Abby Kaye, please tell your Mother to take you shopping for some NICE clothes, something in Crimson and Gray would look so pretty on you!!!! Love, Your Aunt Mae
30 comments:
War eagle!
wow... no bama is best comments? I guess that all the bama fans have finally given up!
I say "War Eagle"!!!!!
Woo Hoo! It feels great to have Jerry on the the right team! War Eagle!
DON'T COUNT BAMA OUT TOO QUICKLY!!! 10-0! WHAT, I DIDN'T HEAR YOU, WHAT IS AUBURN'S RECORD???WHAT????
ROLL TIDE!!
jERRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????
The game was so much fun! I loved seeing Lauren march with the band.
Anonymous,
Leave Jerry alone!
I say "Roll Tide" always, and never "war eagle". Don't make me come down there.
The Real Jerry
LOL i was pretty sure the Real Jerry didnt say "war eagle"....
Ok guys dont forget the Daylove
The "real Jerry" sure can dish out some attitude. What's up with that?
Vic, You're right. I think the "real Jerry" has forgotten all about the Daylove...
LoL! i think it was the War Eagle that did it...
ROLL TIDE!!!
I guess Bama Insanity wins out over Daylove...when you're this close to the Iron Bowl!
vic - thanks for the reminder about the daylove.... my side hurts from laughing so hard about that! ha!
Okay, somebody got the real Jerry all "fired up"! mae
who is the 'real' jerry?
fired up for auburn?
hey guys... do you "ever" feel "like" we "use" quotes too "much"? Don't get me "wrong"... I like to "use" them... i just think that it is "funny".
I also just wanted to say that I "daylove" you guys!
crazy! we'll se who's shouting 'war eagle' the saturday after Thanksgiving! i don't remember 'daylove'. somebody refresh my memory! p.s. I was working hard yesterday so i wasn't able to check the blog. Glad to see everyone else was hard at work!
JODIE
Here you go jo... click here!
ah, thanks
i remember now....
'daylove' to all on this wet and rainy Thursday.....
JODIE
Jerry sends a "heartfelt" "daylove" to all his "peeps" W - the "quotes" are for "u"!!! mae
LaureN - (this was all about Lauren wasn't it???), Lauren, you look precious even in your orange and blue! And Abby Kaye, please tell your Mother to take you shopping for some NICE clothes, something in Crimson and Gray would look so pretty on you!!!!
Love, Your Aunt Mae
why is mae always talking for Jerry?
you guys are crazy in the head.... but i love you.
Where is vic today?
where is pete? has he seen these yet?
Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but isn't Lauren bottom right and not bottom center?
Tomorrow, Mae and I will have been "hitched" for 28 years. Talk about your "daylove".
The Real Jerry
man.... i have been gone for a week and no one updates the website....
Do i need to say War eagle one more time... just to stir the pot?
Post a Comment