Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You guys getting ready?

Vickie - are you still going to deep fry the turkey????



23 comments:

Wallace said...

he he he....

Anonymous said...

Pathetic picture, Wallace. Some of us grew up loving Sesame Street.

Wallace said...

haha

Wallace said...

hey jen - just checking - did don send in that stuff to my doc?

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
He had his secretary fax it in.

Anonymous said...

Tanks?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad brandon is older, this would have scarred him when he was three!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

I'm making the strawberry/pretzel thing.... and a dessert or is it desert..... this has been a long morning already! and it's not even 9 o'clock!

Jodie

Wallace said...

oh jo - I love that!

Anonymous said...

UH NO, I'm scarred now I can't look at Seasame Street the same. THat was my only source of learning how to do my abc's.

Dustin

Vickie said...

im gonna do the turkey, dressing and hash brown casserole i think

Anonymous said...

Dustin, we looked for you at sams yesterday. I needed help in the produce. I just knew you could help, but you were no where to be found. I ended up sending Bill to Publix!
JODIE

Anonymous said...

What time did u go cause i was there for a long 5 and half hours.

Dustin

Wallace said...

Dust - sorry if this upset you...



everyone else - I'll bring the olives!

Anonymous said...

sniff...:( The childree clan won't be there....will we be missed?

Anonymous said...

why won't you be there?

Anonymous said...

Jerry and MaryAnna are leaving Friday for Gatlinburg and returning Wed. night. The girls both work on fri, sat, and sun and no other time to do our traditional TG dinner. Also, Jim and Deb are coming over....Jerry is always so good about doing our "family" stuff, I felt like I should do something for his people....daylove to all...

Anonymous said...

dust,
after school.... about 4:15
JOdie

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing a strawberry cake. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
You will really be missed! I wish you were able to come.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenny! :( I really am sad about not going to H'vill for TG....in all these years, I think I've only missed a handful of times....spending time with my people is one of my favorite things to do!!! mae

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I keep checking to see if you've posted a picture....
waiting patiently,
Jodie

Anonymous said...

The pic is coming on Friday!