
I came across this "song" when I was cleaning up the playroom. I instantly knew that it was written by MeMe, but I was a little unsure about the title. When I asked her about it, she said the song was called, "Jesus Was Born In Bethlehem". I find songs written by AK all the time...so when I found this one, I was a little surprised. I can't believe that I have two singer/songwriters in the family.
I bet you're wondering if I'm worried about where all of this will lead the girls? When my girls start dressing up like divas and singing bad karaoke with Dustin...then I'll start to worry! Hee Hee!
33 comments:
We are family! (Sing it, Bickie!)
AK and MeMe must get their singing talents from their Aunt Bickie! I don't think we have any other talent, except of course for the Secretions!!!!! mae
Mae, I think you're right. But...I bet we'll discover some new talent at Grayton Beach 2010. There's already been a request for a pool party/karaoke night at Blue Crab. Doesn't that sound like fun?
ha ha ha! that is too cool! you have to tell everyone where you think she has gotten her inspiration for the notes/song.
oh.... just wait until Bickie hears that you called her performances "bad karaoke"!
You are not going to be her favorite any more!
LOL too funny!! But I think the bad karaoke comment was about Dustin....heehee. But if thats what we are going to do in 2010...I'll start practicing NOW ;-)
Jen - I think the pool party/karaoke night sounds like a blast!!!!! We are all so goofy....but fun!!!!! mae
We need to make sure we have two microphones so we can do some duets....Mae? I think we would make a spectacular duet...Im thinking we can kick it up a notch LOL
Bickie -- with the bra straps or without????
I'm glad everyone likes the pool party/karaoke night idea. It was Wallace's suggestion. He's probably already cooking something up.
Vic,
The "bad karaoke" comment WAS directed at Dustin. We all know that the sistahs can sing and dance!
LOL I think the bra straps definitely added something to the Secretions!
I read AK all the comments for this post and she said, "Dustin wasn't even singing. He just kept doing that tssss thing!" (When you lick your finger and it sizzles when you touch your butt.)
Did you mean the bra straps or the hairy chest?
ha... he did do that a lot... i had forgotten that!
hey. drop over to my site and look at the pics I posted of mom and dad.
w - I just visited your site - love the pics of Mom/Dad! Can I have a copy???? I also viewed the old 8mm video - brought tears to my eyes AGAIN!!! If I haven't already, a thousand thanks for all yours and Dads hard work into movie/book project! mae
w - I just visited your site - love the pics of Mom/Dad! Can I have a copy???? I also viewed the old 8mm video - brought tears to my eyes AGAIN!!! If I haven't already, a thousand thanks for all yours and Dads hard work into movie/book project! mae
w - I just visited your site - love the pics of Mom/Dad! Can I have a copy???? I also viewed the old 8mm video - brought tears to my eyes AGAIN!!! If I haven't already, a thousand thanks for all yours and Dads hard work into movie/book project! mae
Okay, I'll send this a 4th time.....
HILARIOUS!!!
It's awful getting older...
Funny story....went last night to the local GNC vitamin store to buy some "women" vitamins. The boy assisting me with my choices, pointed to a product and (his exact words) he said, "if you want to jump start your weight loss program, I'd recommend this product"! I had said NOTHING about wanting to jump start anything....I never mentioned anything about weight!!!!
I'm not going back... :( mae
Funny story, Mae!
He would be a dead man......
you guys are too funny!
I only had to give that guy at GNC $5 to ask Mae that question.
Jerry
Vickie - you talk about a "dead man" - Jerry is in trouble!!
W - I like your new pic!
mae
thanks
Daylove and Happy New Year!!!
Thanks Jerry... daylove back to you!
Jerry won't be feeling any daylove when Mae her hands on him!
Jerry says,
Happy New Year and, Mae, it's time to jumpstart it.
hey. just updated the website! check it out when you get a chance!
Post a Comment