Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ok... how about this for a smile?

14 comments:

Vickie said...

LOL That is hilarious and I remember that trip, we were going to Shell Island!!

mae said...

I still remember that outfit, blue/red! I thought I was hot!!! And Pris really thinks she was hot!!

Anonymous said...

Funny! I bet Dad thinks that he looks hot, too!

Anonymous said...

Is that Jerry's arm resting on the bench in front of Mom and Dad?

Who took the picture?

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of this picture!
mae

Wallace said...

mae - I have been scanning pics and will give all of you a copy on CD.

Vickie said...

if i remember correctly, pete took the picture and jerry and I were sitting in the row in front..

Anonymous said...

That's correct.

Jerry

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
You and Jerry each have a great memory. Now, do you remember what ya'll were wearing? Did you look hot?

Vickie said...

You know we did!! i actually had on a new red t shirt. i remember this because on this trip it also started raining and we had to run back to the boat and my new red tshirt stained my skin red...it was very pretty when i had on my bathing suit...

Anonymous said...

and life preserver

Anonymous said...

vickie i forgot about your skin turning red!!! Do you remember Jerry always had to wear socks? And Jenny I thought I was hot! I do remember that outfit!!!!!mae

Vickie said...

LOL mae i had forgotten about Jerrys socks!! She even had a sock tan line!!! and yes we were all smokin hot and still are!!