This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
if you have a problem watching on this site... go over to my site.
MeMe was very disappointed about Auburn's loss.By the way...She learned all of that "trash talk" from her dad.
MeMe,Bill likes your crimson striped shirt and crimson hair bow
LOL I'm still cracking up that she starts out, "Hey Vickie"
Trash Talk? And I thought Don was the quite one....
Wallace,Did you record Don too?
i wish!
Vickie,I think she actually starts out with..."Hey, Bickie!".
I just listened to Meme again, and Bickie, I think this was all about you!!! And it's possible the precious little thing with the precious little mouth was talking Coach Tuberville - you know all that talk about "losers"!!!
She should have made this rant to 'jerry'.
Jerry's team is not the "losers" this year.....
give them a week
Even after a week, whatever the outcome, won't change 12-0!!!
update?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
if you have a problem watching on this site... go over to my site.
MeMe was very disappointed about Auburn's loss.
By the way...She learned all of that "trash talk" from her dad.
MeMe,
Bill likes your crimson striped shirt and crimson hair bow
LOL I'm still cracking up that she starts out, "Hey Vickie"
Trash Talk? And I thought Don was the quite one....
Wallace,
Did you record Don too?
i wish!
Vickie,
I think she actually starts out with..."Hey, Bickie!".
I just listened to Meme again, and Bickie, I think this was all about you!!! And it's possible the precious little thing with the precious little mouth was talking Coach Tuberville - you know all that talk about "losers"!!!
She should have made this rant to 'jerry'.
Jerry's team is not the "losers" this year.....
give them a week
Even after a week, whatever the outcome, won't change 12-0!!!
update?
Post a Comment