Saturday was an exciting day for us. Laura Beth lost her first tooth! That means Saturday night, we had two visitors.... the big Bunny and the magical tooth Fairy.
I love Bess' big grin. How much did the tooth fairy bring?
The record in our house is $20 for four teeth (total) during one tooth fairy visit. AK had four teeth pulled during two appts. So she saved all four teeth...hoping for a big bill.
13 comments:
Gee. you sure can tell they are sisters!
Jodie
aww thats sweet. Girl with Brookes hair up, she really looks like you did!
awwwww.... Thanks! I wish she would let me put it up all the time. This was an isolated event. She did leave it up until the afternoon.
JODIE
wow! she 1st tooth! That is great! How much $$$ did she get for that???
5 buck-a-roos! She used my old tooth pillow that I used when I was little. So sweet!
JODIE
$5??? wow!!! she is going to be rich when she looses the rest of those teeth!
I think that the most i ever got was 50cents!
i dont think i even got .50cents...bailey lost a molar last week...eesh...it used to make Dust sick when he lost one :-)
I have to agree with Vickie.....LB and Brooke sure look like Jo when she was a little girl. Love the pictures! MOM K
I love Bess' big grin. How much did the tooth fairy bring?
The record in our house is $20 for four teeth (total) during one tooth fairy visit. AK had four teeth pulled during two appts. So she saved all four teeth...hoping for a big bill.
I would love to see a pic of Brooke in her hula outfit. Maybe Mom will post one.
At the Childree household...the Tooth Fairy was "caught" several times, making her delivery.....
why does that not surprise me?
Post a Comment