This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
jenny,that last pic reminds me of meme
Cute! Boy, her hair sure does look red!
Brooke, you are such a big girl. I love your new hair cut! Nannie
Big girl Brookie!!!! Jo - where did she get that red hair?????Precious girl!!!Aunt Mae
oh wow! I can't believe that I didn't see these pics yesterday!!!! they are great!I love her hair cut... she looks SO big!
AWWWWWWW!!!!! how cute is she????
I can't get over her eyes... they really look like Laura Beth's!
Aww how cute!!! Such a big girl.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
jenny,
that last pic reminds me of meme
Cute! Boy, her hair sure does look red!
Brooke, you are such a big girl. I love your new hair cut! Nannie
Big girl Brookie!!!! Jo - where did she get that red hair?????Precious girl!!!
Aunt Mae
oh wow! I can't believe that I didn't see these pics yesterday!!!! they are great!
I love her hair cut... she looks SO big!
AWWWWWWW!!!!! how cute is she????
I can't get over her eyes... they really look like Laura Beth's!
Aww how cute!!! Such a big girl.
Post a Comment