Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Girl




MeMe graduated from preschool last week. The program was so sweet. It's hard to believe that she is big enough to go to kindergarten in a few months. Trust me, though, she thinks that she is big enough. Don't let the sweet smile and tilt of the head fool you...There's a lot of craziness behind that innocent expression.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way that Meems is snuggled up to Don. I bet she was expecting him to pull out a package of Skittles or something like that. That's usually how she operates!

Wallace said...

ha! wow... kindergarten... that makes me feel old...

Vickie said...

Aww how sweet!! Girl theres nothing wrong with a little craziness!!!

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
So true!

Anonymous said...

very sweet pictures!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

That expression, has angel written all over it! She is, isn't she Jenny????
Congrats Meme!
Love,
Aunt Mae

Anonymous said...

Congratulations MeMe! I can't believe you are growing so fast and ready for "Big School". We love you.
Guickie and Pawpaw