Today L.B. had her 'show week'. She did great demonstrating some of the skills she has been working on. She did a routine on the floor, balance beam, and the bars.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love that first pic even though it is out of focus. as parents and grandparents (thanks nannie for coming) came into the room, the girls were sitting down. and as you can see some were standing on their heads, but I don't think they were supposed to be...... Jodie
Mae, That is hilarious, because yesterday I took my camera to the ballfield to take pictures of her softball game. She was doing handstands in the outfield. It was too funny! Jodie
11 comments:
i love that first pic even though it is out of focus. as parents and grandparents (thanks nannie for coming) came into the room, the girls were sitting down. and as you can see some were standing on their heads, but I don't think they were supposed to be......
Jodie
ha! These are great pics! I love the pointed toes in the last one!
L.B. - Which one was the hardest thing to do?
awwww!!! how cute! she looks great!!!
lol i love the first one...was Bill "spotting" her in the second?
Laura Beth,
You did a great job on your routines yesterday. I'm glad I got to come see you at gymnastics. - Nannie
Great pics! Bessie looks like a gymnast in that last picture. Cute!
Rumor has it - she takes after her Aunt Mae! Be carefuk J and Bill she'll be turning flips in the yard and scaring you to death!
Mae, That is hilarious, because yesterday I took my camera to the ballfield to take pictures of her softball game. She was doing handstands in the outfield. It was too funny!
Jodie
I agree. Taking after her aunt Mae should scare you to death!!!!!!
Jerry - that was not very nice!
Post a Comment