This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
ha! that is great! was she just excited... or bored?
W - I don't think neither...this is what a true gymnast does! Handsprings, cartwheels, anywhere and everywhere!!!
in between batters.... when she had a minute of down time, she was flippin.....she has another game tonight, so we shall see........Jodie
LOL!!! I Love it!!
notice how she still has her glove on her hand
Cute pics! A quick question, though:If Bill is helping her with the balance beam, does he also help her with handstands? Is that where the "donkey-kick" technique is coming from?Just Kidding!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha! that is great! was she just excited... or bored?
W - I don't think neither...this is what a true gymnast does! Handsprings, cartwheels, anywhere and everywhere!!!
in between batters.... when she had a minute of down time, she was flippin.....
she has another game tonight, so we shall see........
Jodie
LOL!!! I Love it!!
notice how she still has her glove on her hand
Cute pics! A quick question, though:
If Bill is helping her with the balance beam, does he also help her with handstands? Is that where the "donkey-kick" technique is coming from?
Just Kidding!
Post a Comment