Monday, May 25, 2009

This Girl Knows Hip Hop




After watching several hip hop classes perform at the dance recital last weekend, Meems has started performing an impromptu hip hop routine for us each night. She wears this black cat baby hat (that she unearthed in her closet) and a "punk" expression, while stomping around in front of the t.v. The nightly hip hop performance is always...um...amusing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't try this at home. You can't really do hip hop unless you have the attitude to back it up.

Wallace said...

very true...

any chance we can see some video?

Wallace said...

jen - are you back to scanning pictures?

Vickie said...

LOL i can feel that hip hop beat just by looking at these!!! Keep on stomping MeMe!!

Anonymous said...

wonder where she gets the attitude?
jOdie

Anonymous said...

wonder where she gets the attitude?
jOdie

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
How can you tell that I scanned the pics? I haven't downloaded pics since March...I'm a little behind.

Wallace said...

ha.... you can just tell! too funny!

Anonymous said...

I have some attitude - maybe I can hiphop! Vic - this could be the Secretions new act! ;)

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Hip Hop MeMe!! Love ya, Guickie