Monday, June 22, 2009

Disney World




I wanted to post a few pics from our trip to Disney World. I have so many great ones, it was hard to choose only two. We all had such a great time! Even though it was extremely hot, we managed to ride a lot of rides and see some really cool shows. Mom and Dad really enjoyed two new rides...where you shoot at objects and accumulate points...like a video game. They were both extremely competitive. It was fun to end the ride and compare everyone's score. Somehow, Mom and Dad always had some of the highest total scores. Imagine that! I guess Dad's competitive spirit and all the afternoons that Mom spent playing Pacman...paid off!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go back to Disney World!

Wallace said...

man... I am SO jealous! I really wish that we could have gone! It really looks like you guys had a lot of fun! can we see more pics?

Vickie said...

That picture of Dad in the glasses is hilarious and you just know he was trash talking AbbyKaye!!!

Anonymous said...

AK said that Paw Paw kept asking her, "What am I shooting at? What am I shooting at?"

He was so funny. The ride was 3D, so you had to wear glasses so that you could shoot at your targets.

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Mom and Dad had such a great time...even with the heat and big toe issues. It was so much fun! I'll post some more pics tomorrow.