Just to let you know... mom wore the glasses too. Speaking of mom..... FYI... an old wise saying, "never bump granny when she has a water spray bottle in hand". You can take it or leave it... the advice, but I for one have that etched in my mind.
Aww look Baileys almost as tall as TinkerBell!! I am LOVING Granny in the glasses....So does this mean to hide all water guns at my house when Granny comes over?
4 comments:
Aww look Baileys almost as tall as TinkerBell!! I am LOVING Granny in the glasses....So does this mean to hide all water guns at my house when Granny comes over?
either hide them or DON'T BUMP HER CHAIR!
Jodie
Great pics Jen/Jo - looks like you guys had a great trip! fyi....you also don't step on Granny's toes!!!
mae
hey yall...
let the gants in on the action...we have some great pics of potay's graduation and some from our qhost hunt in philly!
Post a Comment