This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Vickie with the classic bunny ears... nice.... i guess someone had to step in since pete was asleep on the job...
LOL so true!! i cant believe that was TEN years ago!!! wowWe are such a good looking bunch :D
I can't believe how 'WHITE' Jodie was!
LOL youre right!! she was white!! Jo what was up with that??
puhleeze, any good photographer can tell that the lighting was poor....here's an important question... who has aged the most?hajodie
LOL Thats easy...Brandon!!
Ten years ago? Was I really only 32????? mae
Lol YES you were Mae and i was only 22!!!!!
are you all counting it in dog years?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Vickie with the classic bunny ears... nice.... i guess someone had to step in since pete was asleep on the job...
LOL so true!! i cant believe that was TEN years ago!!! wow
We are such a good looking bunch :D
I can't believe how 'WHITE' Jodie was!
LOL youre right!! she was white!! Jo what was up with that??
puhleeze, any good photographer can tell that the lighting was poor....
here's an important question... who has aged the most?
ha
jodie
LOL Thats easy...Brandon!!
Ten years ago? Was I really only 32????? mae
Lol YES you were Mae and i was only 22!!!!!
are you all counting it in dog years?
Post a Comment