This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
whatever that thing is in the 4th picture is really creepy, like seriously.Dustin
that is SO cool! wow... i wish that I could have been there. you guys will have to tell me all about it when I get back to Ireland.
LOL Cool Pictures!! I love Chewbacca!! LOL I guess Dust is a sissy!
The Star Wars weekend ay Hollywood Studios was pretty cool. Darth Maul is the dude in the 4th pic. He is pretty creepy.
Oops...Darth Maul is in the 3rd pic. The other dude is a Jawa (in the 4th pic).
Where's Mae today?
Maes busy today shes got corporate folks in....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
whatever that thing is in the 4th picture is really creepy, like seriously.
Dustin
that is SO cool! wow... i wish that I could have been there. you guys will have to tell me all about it when I get back to Ireland.
LOL Cool Pictures!! I love Chewbacca!! LOL I guess Dust is a sissy!
The Star Wars weekend ay Hollywood Studios was pretty cool. Darth Maul is the dude in the 4th pic. He is pretty creepy.
Oops...Darth Maul is in the 3rd pic. The other dude is a Jawa (in the 4th pic).
Where's Mae today?
Maes busy today shes got corporate folks in....
Post a Comment