Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Uncle Pete


The kids were delighted the other day when they discovered that Uncle Pete had a hidden talent. Don recently bought a new cd...and when the kids looked closely at the back of the cd...they saw Uncle Pete. Who knew that Pete could play the fiddle? What I really want to know is:
When did he learn to play?
Where did he get his outfit?
And...
Who styled his hair?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it - Pete does his own hair!!!!!!!

Vickie said...

LOL OMG that is HILARIOUS!! i think hes been holding out on us

Anonymous said...

Who knew? Little Petey a fiddler!
mae

Wallace said...

is he getting ready for a show at the beach next summer? that would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I bet you're right...Grayton 2010...yeah, baby!

Anonymous said...

I can see it now..."Pete and them in 2010"!!!! HA