How funny is this? I believe Sherry still wears her hair like that, and poor Mamaw is asking...what have a I got myself into????? I wasn't ready for this either Jenny! mae
Vickie - I AM SURE that's exactly what Bootsie is saying, that Pete sure is a porn star! One would have to ask, who is the porn star sitting next to? I'm just asking....
Vickie - I AM SURE that's exactly what Bootsie is saying, that Pete sure is a porn star! One would have to ask, who is the porn star sitting next to? I'm just asking....
31 comments:
Oh my! What a way to start a Tuesday! I wasn't prepared for that...especially Pete's "pose". Kind of scary!
How old were you guys? You look so young!
Thanks for the update.
How funny is this? I believe Sherry still wears her hair like that, and poor Mamaw is asking...what have a I got myself into?????
I wasn't ready for this either Jenny! mae
omg pete looks like a porn star...im just sayin....
LOL! vickie... that is wrong! funny.... but wrong!
;)
Pete does look like he jumped into this photo...
lol yes and hes very proud to be there!.. look at Mamaw in the back with her head down...shes prolly thinking he looks like a porn star too LOL
Vickie - I AM SURE that's exactly what Bootsie is saying, that Pete sure is a porn star! One would have to ask, who is the porn star sitting next to? I'm just asking....
Vickie - I AM SURE that's exactly what Bootsie is saying, that Pete sure is a porn star! One would have to ask, who is the porn star sitting next to? I'm just asking....
I'm so glad to be the "butt" of family humor... especially given how sore mine is right now!
LOL you know we love you Petey, sore butt and all!!
shoo im not sure whos hes sitting next too...were sherry and i ever that white??
true... i think that was your natural color...
wow i havent seen it in so long i had forgotten!! hair color too! LOL
Wow! Fourteen comments before lunch. This pic sure has stirred up some conversation. You guys are so funny!
I don't believe sherry hair is natural either, but it does still look the same...how'd she do that?
LIttle Petey - I am sorry about your sore booty!
Dont you remember "the sun" did that to her hair that summer
....
or booty booty
And last but not least...who is that sweet little boy sitting with is sweet Mama???
awe.....
I didn't think Pete ever checked this site......
I was wondering the same thing...
How did he know to check the blog today?
Maybe Jerry told him to
LOL I think it was a Pilgrim...
What? I think we've been set up.
A pilgrim posts a pic, gets everyone talking, then contacts Pete to tattle-tell?
If you look closer at Sherry, whoever is taking the picture, Sherry looks like she is saying "take the **** picture"! Some things never change.....
you know the more i look at this...i believe Mamaw must have been into Aunt E's cake icing again....LOL
I just showed Jack the picture (I couldn't let him read the comments.)...and he thought Pete was wearing a pretend mustache. Hee Hee
mom and i just read these comment. OM MY GOODNESS. we both just wet our pants!
sherry says: My hair was RAVISHING RED. and petey was a porn star. My thoughts in the picture are "i'm so embarrassed my brother is a porn star"
Katie says: I have a couple of fake mustaches at the theatre if you need to borrow one uncle pete.
how exactly do you know what a porn star looks like
Post a Comment