Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Love This One, Too!


This is such a crazy pic. What can I say about it? These two bozos actually look alike...Scary!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both have this "wild" look in their eyes. They probably were both eating a bunch of candy and sweets right before this picture was taken.

Wallace said...

ha..... they do have that wired look...

Anonymous said...

Do you have to have this look to be in the Shaw Family?????

Anonymous said...

My guess is "no". I've never seen Bailey look this crazy.

Sweet...yes!
Crazy...no!

Wallace said...

ok... i'm kinda sad.... i was really looking forward to seeing some pictures from this past weekend... but no one has updated this site! please post some pictures and let me know how things went! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

We're all kind of "recovering". It was alot of fun! Mom and Dad loved their chairs and video. We'll post some pics soon. Love ya, too!

Anonymous said...

MeMe and Dustin: I love your eyes. I believe you are related.

WII, we missed you and Deedra this week end. We had a great celebration. Dad is still talking about it. Love you guys. MOM K