This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Very pretty!Thanks for updating the blog. I was so ready to say goodbye to Jake's crazy pivture.
I was to Jen!!! Enough booty and leg!!!!!Vickie - I love the pictures - fall leaves are the best!!!!mae
very pretty!Maybe i'll go up the street tonight to take a look in person....what time are you eating dinner?Jodie
ah...... i miss trees....
update! update! update!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very pretty!
Thanks for updating the blog. I was so ready to say goodbye to Jake's crazy pivture.
I was to Jen!!! Enough booty and leg!!!!!
Vickie - I love the pictures - fall leaves are the best!!!!
mae
very pretty!
Maybe i'll go up the street tonight to take a look in person....
what time are you eating dinner?
Jodie
ah...... i miss trees....
update! update! update!
Post a Comment