This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
hey! that is great! I want a copy!!!
Sorry...... As you can see this is the proof. I've reached a point where I am having to turn down my pics. Too many school pics in the ole cabinet. Stay tuned for an update today.Jodie
LOL Too funny but good picture though
Great picture Jodie. I'd like a copy also.
Frontier midwife?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey! that is great! I want a copy!!!
Sorry...... As you can see this is the proof. I've reached a point where I am having to turn down my pics. Too many school pics in the ole cabinet. Stay tuned for an update today.
Jodie
LOL Too funny but good picture though
Great picture Jodie. I'd like a copy also.
Frontier midwife?
Post a Comment