Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spooks and Pirates




Here are a few pictures from Guntersville. We had so much fun! The weather was a little chilly, but that didn't stop the trick-or-treaters. Pirate Don and his trusty (and hyper) dog, Genevieve passed out candy. Pirate Don lost count after 228 spooks stopped by, but we're thinking that we had close to 240 in all. Not too bad, matey!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Don and I are ready for the beach, too. After seeing your costume, I feel like we need to kick ours up a notch.

Wallace said...

LOL..... uh... yea! wow.... I think my pirate costume would eat Don's for lunch........

Wallace said...

The kids look great! Where are the boys?

Anonymous said...

Brandon spent Halloween with his Dad. Jack was running around the yard with a scary pumpkin mask and fake knife.

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
You are so funny! I wish you could have seen Don's shoes. He insisted on wearing tennis shoes. I felt lucky enough that he cooperated and wore the hat and belt/scarf. I was too afraid to push my luck.

Wallace said...

no sword?

Anonymous said...

It was fun! Thanks for letting us come trick or treat with you!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

p.s.
Mom did a great job on LB's costume!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

aargh!!!

Anonymous said...

Vick-E!
I got the "you know what" for the "you know what"!

Wallace said...

ok... that is no fun.....

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Trust me...You don't want to know!

Anonymous said...

I got the you know what for the you know what too!!!

Anonymous said...

and I know who has the you know what
and I also know when the you know what will be!

Vickie said...

NICE Jen...good work...

Anonymous said...

Vickie is getting a tattoo? what?

Vickie said...

lol no cuz everyone knows if i got a tattoo i would SHOW it :-)