LOL i think this picture captures how i feel about this week! It cracks me up and we needed a new blog going. So anyone else have crazy stuff going on this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
16 comments:
I agree... it is time for an update.... this has really been a long week here too!
Its been crazy. Ive had a huge stock vesting yesterday that im still doing, oh and lets not forget someone stole all of the garbage cans out of the breakroom here at work...why?
maybe everyone else is too busy to check the site today.....
Meercats! I love them! My favorite show used to be meercat manor!!!!! This pic brightened up a really long day and week!!!
mae
And Vickie.....you've put a hollywood pic of you, can you change my hag pic to a hollywood one also??????? mae
lol
My week has been so long and crazy...I'm just getting around to checking the blog.
Thanks for the update!
I love the Meer Cats too! ok Mae i put you a hollywood pic in your profile. :-)
Can't wait to see what I look like - ha!!!
hmmmm?????????????? you must have confused me with Sherry.....
LOL maybe i did...ok i put a real one on this time :-)
can't wait to see what's in store for me now..ha
Well...I look a little drunk in this one, but that's okay - ha!!!!!!
W. what happened to your hair? Just wondering.
my hair? I hope it has not changed....
no comment
Post a Comment