Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom,
Just wanted to let you know that I love you... and miss you!!! I'm counting down the days!!!

Hope you all have a great mother's day!



Here is a photo from the archives... every family needs a ship's steering wheel on the wall!


11 comments:

Wallace said...

I also like the photo because it shows who the king of the house really is! ;)

Anonymous said...

Booger King, that is!

Vickie said...

This is so cute! Did Granny have on red shoes?

Anonymous said...

Forget the king hat...What's up with those red pants? Really?

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that someone thought to brush my hair for the picture.... NOT!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that someone thought to brush my hair for the picture.... NOT!
Jodie

Brooke said...

I see Bessie (really Jo), Brandon (really Wallace II) and ? (didn't know who Jenny was.) Pawpa look so old...Ha!

Mom K/Quickie/Nannie/GKaye said...

Thanks for all the calls, cards, gifts and visits. I truly had a wonderful Mother's Day. I love you all!

Anonymous said...

To WII:
Put the picture back in the archives! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with a ship's steering wheel on the wall?

Jerry

Anonymous said...

I believe the wheel is a "piece" of art, rather was a "piece" of art.