Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dust-Buster











so.... I finally started cleaning out my closet and mom and dad's house! Most of the stuff I threw away, but I found some special pictures!!!!

11 comments:

Wallace said...

ah! Pics from Happy world land! Dust you were so cute!

Wallace said...

what happened? ;)

Wallace said...

don't you love my shirt?

Vickie said...

aww he was so cute!! im not really sure what happened LOL. Is that a Devo shirt?

Anonymous said...

Had to go back to check out the shirt. That really scared me! I'll clean out your old closet next.... Might even find the scary shirt

Anonymous said...

Look at Duh Duh! Still a cutie pie today! Mae

Anonymous said...

You da man, Dust. Do you have a flat top yet?

Jerry

Dee said...

yeah BTW, what happened to that shirt???

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet. These pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Your shirt was one of the first things I noticed. Disturbing...

Wallace said...

ha ha... i love that shirt!

Dee - that was a Steve Taylor concert shirt!