Happy Birthday, Wallace! We hope you have a great birthday! Enjoy your time in London!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
9 comments:
Wallace,
Sorry about the crazy pic. I only had a few crazy pirate pics to choose from. I like this one...even though it looks as if you're about to eat Oliver or another small child.
ARRGGGGG....Happy Birthday W!
Ahoy Matey and Happy Birthday!! I hope today is a good one for you. We do all dat luvin and sending lots of Daylove your way!
HEY! HAppy B-DAY! I heard thru the grapevine that you were celebrating with an English taco from Taco Bell! IT doesn't get much better!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!
THat was JODIE, btw....
Happy Birthday Wallace. Climb the hill slowly! - Mom K
LOL! that is too funny!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I have had a really good day. We are in London for a few days to celebrate... and we went to TACO BELL!!! After lunch we found a Krispy Kreme!!! And... Dee found a place to get me a cookie cake! WOW! What a birthday!
climb the hill? oh... i get it! ha..
Jen - I just added a better pic!
Post a Comment