Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Sherry Gant!!

Well guess who's birthday it is and guess how old?? I do believe she is a whopping 52!! Shoo she's getting old..... Well we still do all dat luvin and send lots of daylove too!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay an update!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Small Mean Alligator!
mae

Anonymous said...

or Happy Birthday S.A.G. - fits don't you think?????

Vickie said...

ROLLING!!

Wallace said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!


do'n the daylove'n!

Anonymous said...

Sending Birthday and War Eagle Daylove your way, Sherry!

Anonymous said...

Jenny - Sherry doesn't know what "War Eagle" is! You got to find you another loyal Auburn fan! lo;

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day!
Why are we sending wishes on this website.... she never checks it, does she?

Jodie

Wallace said...

no... but it is the thought that counts.....

Wallace said...

Dee and I just made it back to our house in Ireland!

Wallace said...

I just updated the website...