This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
I love it! I bet you couldn't give that Bama junk away!
War Cam Eagle!
That's not nice....
but it is funny!
Where are all the Bama fans? Do they not feel the daylove?
No daylove here....funny thing though...went into a sporting good store....and didn't see any AU stuff....just BAMA stuff....hmmm?
I can't wait until Saturday!
and was all the bama stuff at the sporting good store on sale?
Roll Tide!
Made you look!
Congrats to all of you AU fans in the family.
Thanks, Jerry!
Somone please update this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I love it! I bet you couldn't give that Bama junk away!
War Cam Eagle!
That's not nice....
but it is funny!
Where are all the Bama fans? Do they not feel the daylove?
No daylove here....funny thing though...went into a sporting good store....and didn't see any AU stuff....just BAMA stuff....hmmm?
I can't wait until Saturday!
and was all the bama stuff at the sporting good store on sale?
Roll Tide!
Roll Tide!
Roll Tide!
Made you look!
Congrats to all of you AU fans in the family.
Thanks, Jerry!
Somone please update this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment