
Mallory's class recently performed the Grinch song during the First Grade program at her school. Mallory's teacher asked all of the girls to wear their hair like Cindy-Lou Who. It took quite a bit of time and effort to master this look, but it turned out great! Mallory had a speaking part during the program...and she did so well!
If you're interested in having this Who look during the holidays, just bring a Dixie cup and a bottle of hair gel to the family get-together on Saturday. MeMe and I will be happy to help you!
19 comments:
Little Cindy Lou-Who!!!! She plays the part well! Gotta love that MeMe
What can you do with a flat top?
I can streak it orange and blue!
I love it! she sure looks taller with her hair like that!
very cute!
D.D.
Jerry had that one coming Jenny!
I knew that was Jerry asking about the flat top...That's why I decided to send a little War Eagle Daylove his way!
well i actually wear my hair like that every other friday.... :-) too cute MeMe!!
Vickie - I want to see a picture!
Vickie,
I dare you to wear your hair like that on Saturday!
Wallace,
If she does, I'll snap a pic for you.
I'm sad that I'm going to miss the get together on Sat... :(
A pic of Vic's new doo would make me feel better!
Or Jerry with orange and blue stripes!
DO IT VICKIE!!!!!
Vickie,
I think you should accept the challenge and show up with your best Vickie-Lou Who Do!
this picture is much nicer than the "meme monday" pictures with her panties on her head!
AWESOME DO MeMe!!! and YES, PLEASE fix your hair like this for Saturday's game, Vickie!!! can't wait to see pics!!!
still waiting on that pic - Vic!
well... did Vic have the hair-doo?
just updated the site!
Post a Comment