This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Do they sell AU stuff?
Wow! Is that what all the cool kids wear over there?
no... no AU stuff... and jen - that is where all the rich kids get their stuff...
how big is your mall?cool store....Jodie
oh.... it isn't big. Maybe 20 stores.?.
I'm impressed that you have a mall. We don't have a mall in G'ville...just FartMart!
we have a couple of malls, this is the biggest http://www.eyresquarecentre.com/home
Dee just told me that there are 60 stores there......
FartMart...Ha!!!
Surely they have SALES over there. Is this in the MALL I like? -MOM K
Mom- it is the one with the old city wall in the middle. Did we take u there?
Yes, we went there, and put this on the To Do List for our next trip. Maybe I could buy a pair of socks at the new Jack Jones store. You think?MOM K
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Do they sell AU stuff?
Wow! Is that what all the cool kids wear over there?
no... no AU stuff... and jen - that is where all the rich kids get their stuff...
how big is your mall?
cool store....
Jodie
oh.... it isn't big. Maybe 20 stores.?.
I'm impressed that you have a mall. We don't have a mall in G'ville...just FartMart!
we have a couple of malls, this is the biggest
http://www.eyresquarecentre.com/home
Dee just told me that there are 60 stores there......
FartMart...Ha!!!
Surely they have SALES over there. Is this in the MALL I like? -MOM K
Mom- it is the one with the old city wall in the middle. Did we take u there?
Yes, we went there, and put this on the To Do List for our next trip. Maybe I could buy a pair of socks at the new Jack Jones store. You think?
MOM K
Post a Comment