Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNOW

Go Bran!
screaming no matter how fast/slow she went.....

screaming too......


Bailey "Faster Brooke!"



We have had so much fun playing in the snow. After 4 days of being home-bound, I thought I would escape from the home and go visit Vickie. I am so glad that she lives close enough to WALK..... So, Brooke and I started around the corner. As we were warming up in her cozy living room with a roaring fire in the fireplace, visiting with Vickie and Bailey (now, mind you, we had been there about 10 minutes) there was a sudden knock at the door. My People. They followed me to her house! Well, let me correct this. I left Bill at home overseeing Laura Beth sledding down the hill.....




He followed me to Vickie's house....




hmmmm.....




Some pics of us sledding......

8 comments:

Wallace said...

I LOVE the picture of Bailey on the sled! She is really holding on!

Wallace said...

When are you going to post the pics of you, Bill or Vic on the sled?

Anonymous said...

Vickie stayed under a warm blanket by the fire. Bill.... I don't know . I think he weighed too much for the sled. Me??? I lived it! Just didn't get a pic.....
Jodie

Vickie said...

ROLLING and shes telling the truth too!! Those people..they just follow us everywhere...i was just glad ONE of my people went back with her :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone loved the snow. BRRRRRRRR! MOM K

Anonymous said...

Who screamed the loudest...Brooke or Bailey?

Anonymous said...

One more question:

Why can moms never get any "alone time"? Why does everyone always follow us everywhere we go?

Jodie said...

It's a close call between bailey and brooke (who screamed the most?) however, bran won the "most dramatic roll/fall off the sled" award. He got really good and convincing......