This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
There's only one thing that I can say:The little one never saw the "bunny ears" coming. If she had, the big one would have ended up on the floor!
O.K. one more thing:You've got to love the toothy grins and lipless smiles!
yea! an update! I was wondering if anyone was going to post pics from Christmas!
Too cute!!!!Jodie
I couldn't tell which one was MeMe....
Luv the pictures! -MOM K
where's dustin's bow???
LOL omg they are both smirking in the bottom one...its kinda scary isnt it?
Where was this taken?
where are all the Auburn pics?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
There's only one thing that I can say:
The little one never saw the "bunny ears" coming. If she had, the big one would have ended up on the floor!
O.K. one more thing:
You've got to love the toothy grins and lipless smiles!
yea! an update! I was wondering if anyone was going to post pics from Christmas!
Too cute!!!!
Jodie
I couldn't tell which one was MeMe....
Luv the pictures! -MOM K
where's dustin's bow???
LOL omg they are both smirking in the bottom one...its kinda scary isnt it?
Where was this taken?
where are all the Auburn pics?
Post a Comment