Here's a picture from the most important game of the year!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Look at that precious smile!
That's something you'd only see after attending 7 home game victories, an airplane ride out West, a 4 1/2 hour car ride through the desert, and endless amounts of reading stats/predictions on the internet.
9 comments:
Look at that precious smile!
That's something you'd only see after attending 7 home game victories, an airplane ride out West, a 4 1/2 hour car ride through the desert, and endless amounts of reading stats/predictions on the internet.
Jack will always remember being 13!
He looks like a very happy fellow to me! Great picture! Guickie
great pic!
DeeDee
War Eagle!
Jerry has an imposter! He would never say Warped Eagle!
hey! I can't believe that I missed the update! Love the pic... want to see more!
oh.... and WAR EAGLE back to Jerry!
We need an update. Somebody surely has a snow picture! :(
I agree!!!!
Post a Comment